UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mighty Baby

While listening to Keith Christmas "Stimulis"cd i noticed a few member of Mighty Baby played on it....it got me thinking how many other groups or singers albums they played on,i know they were pretty prolific playing on others albums around the late 60s/early 70s...but can you help me here and suggest a few other albums that members of Mighty Baby played on?

Robin Scott-Woman From The Grass.

Re: Mighty Baby

Reg King's solo stuff, along with Blossom Toes/BB Blunder members, from recollection.

Martin Stone of Mighty Baby plays on the mainly blues album "Southern Comfort" and there's a long track on that album that was pretty psychedelic. The blues guy is Walter "Shakey" Horton, and the long psych track is "Netti-Netti".

Check Shelagh McDonald, Gary Farr, Andy Roberts. Ian Whiteman also with John Martyn and Lea Nicholson

Some of them also played on "The Magician", by Andrew Leigh, released in 1970 on Polydor. It was re-issued on cd a few years ago by Sunbeam, and it's been something I've been umming and aahing about buying for a while. Anybody got any thoughts about it?

See they have an album of all instrumental material that was recorded before Jug Of Love coming out in conjunction with Flashback magazine.