UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mother Nature CD tracklist

I don't have my Steepy Rojo CD to hnd, if anyone else has, perhaps they could compare it to this one:

PM

Due 20/07...MOTHER NATURE / Orange Days And Purple Nights

12-page booklet that tells the band's full story, and includes some priceless vintage photos

Responsible for a pair of obscure but exquisite early 1970s baroque pop/psych/folk singles, Buckinghamshire-based quartet Mother Nature - who also feature on the newly-issued, definitive box set of British hippie underground folk Dust On The Nettles - also recorded a clutch of home and studio demos in a similar vein during their 1968-72 existence.

Orange Days And Purple Nights features the best of these recordings together with all four single sides and the original, previously-unheard acoustic demo of the beatific, era-defining title song.

Track Listing

1. Orange Days And Purple Nights (stereo A-side) 2. Where Did She Go (stereo B-side) 3. My Yesterdays (alternative mix) 4. Green And Brown 5. Games (version 1) 6. My Friend Says (alternative mix) 7. All You Dreamers 8. Love Keeps Shining Through 9. Laugh (I Almost Sang A Song) (alternative stereo mix) 10. Dreamclouds (complete stereo take) 11. Once There Was A Time (stereo A-side) 12. Clear Blue Sky (stereo B-side) 13. Take Me High 14. Where Were You? 15. Blue Skies, Blue Mountains 16. Clipper 17. Games (version 2) 18. Wishing Well 19. It's Alright My Friend Bonus tracks 1. Sad-Eyed Ann 2. Mister Pigeon 3. Land Of Pan 4. Puppet King 5. Orange Days And Purple Nights (original acoustic demo)

Re: Mother Nature CD tracklist

Already posted in the Dust On The Nettles thread below. Apparently 12 of the tracks are previously unreleased.

As Justin rightly wrote I posted there the tracklist and you even replied after my post. so...

Dooooh!