UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rescue co no 1

just like to say i really like the band rescue co no 1 and think their lifes too short singles cd is top quality and full of fantastic tunes. a band i dont think gets enough credit for the top quality music they produced. what does anybody else think

Re: rescue co no 1

Hi Dave,ive just listened to the samples on Amazon and i must say theres some really good Roy Wood like songs on there,particularly the first 10 tracks,a really enjoyable sounding collection,i just had to burst my wallet open to get that bit of plastic out and order this for over 6 quid.So thanks for the heads up on this.Though a couple of dinners have been sacrificed......lol........!!

I agree, it's a great collection of thier various 45s. The definitely deserved some success.

PM

Dave i must say thanks to you for giving this a mention,i just received the cd and i agree what a great selection of songs it is.....thoroughly enjoyable pop music,from 71-75.......they trully did deserve a bit of success.It ranges from glam to Roy Wood like ditties,i honestly do hear Move like stuff on here but of course maybe a couple of year down the line.Fabulous.........In fact its a nice all round package with informative liners with plenty of photos and snapshots of record labels their singles appeared on,particularly the jam label!!!!Go on give Amazon a check and give yersel a treat!!!!

glad you like it stuart. cheers