UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unknown Groups

Been listening to the Tiny Alice label, Psychedelia Vol 4(The Great Ramases In His Egyptian Temple of Mysteries).

Besides wondering who the hell dreams up these titles, I was wondering if the two tracks by unknown groups are known yet.

They're titled Out Of My Mind(Over You) and Mr Paradise. Both are good, particularly the first one.

Re: Unknown Groups

I've got the upgraded 'Psychedelia' CD box set on 'Rubble' (Particles)issued last year and it still just lists them as unknown groups. The booklet has no info on them other than that both are acetates in poor condition so presumably nothing much written on the labels.

PM

Not heard of this before but looking a the track listing it looks like the Hens Teeth comps plus more, is that right?

Yes, the 4 x vinyl comps came out on Tiny Alice originally with their own sub-titles but the generic series title of 'Psychedleia'. Then they were put out as 2 x LPs on 1 CD as 2 x CD volumes of Hen's Teeth. These in turn were re-mastered and put out as a card sleeved clam box set 'Psychedelia' last year with the addition of a fifth disc reissue of ther old 'Mynd The gap' bootleg comp.

PM