UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Write Hear #2

Issue 2 of 'Write Hear' is now available to download from:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yr6rfno7a8tb654/Write%20Hear%232%20%28draft%29.doc?dl=0

Thanks to contributors for their stirling efforts and input this issue. We hope to see contributions from other readers for issue 3 as well, so don't be shy if you have an idea or something you'd like to discuss in a future issue, we're all ears!

I think Richard Vaughn has done an even better job with the layout that in the first issue and makes it really eye catching. We hope you all enjoy it anyway, and please, do post the download link around wherever you can so it gets as wide an airing as possible.

PM

Re: Write Hear #2

Hi Paul,i got your message and have read Write Hear 2,i just wanted to say its nice to read what others from here and further awide are listening to and appreciate as well as having a list of worthwhile tracks whether be it from an album or a B side or even an A side,i love those lists and description of each track,as in this issue Hermans Hermits and Ram and Sel are talked about and i take my hat off too Mr Vaughan for the splendid colour graphics.Nice one guys and many thanks for seeing this get off the ground,im sorry ive not helped in anyway whatsoever.......things have been kinda strange on the personal front,hence my absence from those pages the last couple of month!!!Cheers!!Stuart.

Errata and apologies - I seem to have provided the wrong download link for Write Hear 2. If you have downloaded it, you will find it is actually a draft version which I have now deleted. The finished and splendidly laid out finished version (which is the version I emailed to Stuart) is available here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fu3tsv1ne6d8222/write_hear_issue_2.pdf?dl=0

Profound apologies to Richard who pointd this out. I shall remember to delete the drafts before posting the link next time! So - delete the draft and download this version!

PM

Very professional looking Paul and Richard. Love the look and the links to listen to some of the tracks mentioned.
It's going to be hard to keep up this great standard.
Thanks again for your efforts.

Thanks Greg and for your enthusiastic Masters Apprentices contribution.

Paul