UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Write Hear 2 - The Wrong Link Dooooh!

Errata and apologies - I seem to have provided the wrong download link for Write Hear 2. If you have downloaded it, you will find it is actually a draft version which I have now deleted. The finished and splendidly laid out version (which is the version I emailed to Stuart and why you might be scratching your heads if you read his post compared with what you will be looking at in the draft version) is available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fu3tsv1ne6d8222/write_hear_issue_2.pdf?dl=0

Profound apologies to Richard who pointed this out. I shall remember to delete the drafts before posting the link next time! So - delete the draft yo downloaded and download the splendid version form the link above! Again, apologies from Self-flagulation centrasl here!

PM

Re: Write Hear 2 - The Wrong Link Dooooh!

More enlightenment on the wonderful world of Pop past and present.....the whole project just gets better both visually and writing wise,and for that you all have to be commended!!
Along with Shindig, Flashback etc you are certainly keeping us aware and educated on all things we all love and thats music of a certain kind that keeps on giving and never ceases to amaze and entrall.
Great work all!!

Re: Write Hear 2 - The Wrong Link Dooooh!

Thanks Niallox, great to know we are being well received. There's already one or two things in the pot for issue 3.

hats suitably doffed, from us all in this issue

PM