UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The End - From Beginning To The End - 4x cd box set!

Hiya Paul,yes i got The End clamshell boxed set yesterday too.Im listenin to the" The Last Word" cd of this set and its bloody brilliant,i had only heard some of this music via cd swapping years ago,the sound on this cd is very good and im listening to it through headphones at the mo and the song "Second Glance"is playing at the moment and its a superb song in great sound quality too!!!As Paul has already stated the packaging is very good,it really is a lovely boxed set and at £16 its a steal!!Anyone into 60s UK psych,pop and rock really needs to hear this....i was so jealous when the 3 Tenth Planet albums wwre issued in the 90s as i had no record player and i knew i was missing something special....well here we are at last after all those years its out on cd...and i was right it is something special,The End were a great band and deserved so much more in their time.The song"So Free"is now playing,just so good with the yummy harpsichord playing.I have had a quick listen through the other cds of rare gear and wow!!!Great sounding stuff....Cant wait to spin those with the headphones on!!!Sorry for blethering so long,i honestly feel this could be the best cd box set...ever!!!!!LOL!!!