UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question

Which album would you most like to see given a proper re-issue by a legit company?

CD or LP

Re: Question

Me, I've heard of a Jamaican version of Burnin' by Bob Marley and the Wailers, like Catch a Fire, I don't know whether that's right or not.

Off the top of my head Ray Brooks- Lend Me Some of Your Time (Polydore 1971). Wonderful LP, perhaps one of the best by an actor. Did anyone get the issue of Mojo earlier this year with the interview with Brooks in the 'Hidden Treasures' section? I would love a scan of it if so.

PM

I'm still waiting for an official vinyl LP reissue of The Twilights - Once Upon A Twilight album. Bonus points if it came with the elaborate pop-up gatefold. It's hard to believe it has never been reissued on LP, even as a bootleg!

to begin with...

CAMEL Under age
GREENWOOD, NICHOLAS Cold cuts
HOLMES, JAKE The above ground sound of.. (or is the Pilot a legit one?
NITE PEOPLE P.M.
RUST Come with me
SUNDAY Sunday
DIABOLUS

The albums I'm interested in seem to have been reissued, but there are a few 45's I'd like to see repro copies of.

There's not too many left! So much has come out over the past decade. The recent eyes of blue CDs were among the last holdouts for a proper reissue. I would love like to see mike and lal watersons bright Phoebus l finally get a roper release

Gee Bros/Crying Wood(Dutch band)compilation.