UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Write Hear #3

After a longish pause, we are starting to construct issue 3 of 'Write Hear' If anyone has any suggestions or ideas they would like to contribute, please let me know asap. As it's about readers writing, it would be good to have some short pieces (opinions, reviews etc) on live shows, records, TV programmes etc. in your own words. Or if you want to try something longer or in collaboration with someone else, please do so. Also pictorial items are also welcome (images with captions or brief contexts etc). We have about 50-60% of an issue so far and we'd like to fill it up! If you want to email me to check out if something you have thought of might fit, please do so, all ideas welcome.

PM

Re: Write Hear #3

Hello Paul,is Write Hear 3 still being put together?Just wondering when it shall be released into the internet world.Apologies i've not taken part in this wee e-zine that you and others have so kindly been putting together for us vintage music lovers.

Re: Write Hear #3

Hi Stuart,
Yes, you're right, it should have appeared long ago. However,what with one thing or another it hasn't. I should say I still have the pieces that people kindly sent in for it and I shall endevaour to put something together. Mostly what I have is a lot of lists of favourite records or selected choices of genres etc, which are always great to have. I do though need something more in the way of an occasional interview or just opinion pieces

My elderly PC and associated software (I still run on Windows XP)means I don't have access to uploading sites for the finished issue, so I'll have to sort that out as well. Thanks for the prod Stuart!

PM