UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heavy Breathing

would anyonee have this track Or know where i might find it Heavy Breathing- I've Been There ?

Its a sixties track i need to finish a project off thanks

Re: Heavy Breathing

Heavy Breathing-I've Been There!? What is this "project" you're doing OneShed?

I've got the 45 somewhere - I'll upload to Youtube when I find it and post a link here.

What's the project? Songs about deviant telephone behaviour?

very funny I expected that from whoppo who posts here
In Oct 2007 discogs posted this Discogadelia One: US Psych Pop And Acid Rock 45s
I came across it and thought Id resurrect it.Back then it was sold as a private cdr.
Heres the link
https://www.discogs.com/release/1099590

I've found all the tracks for it apart from this one track and thought I'd have to put a different track at number 1 but luckily you came to the rescue.
When I complete it I'll post a link for the comp on here
Thanks for your help
By the way I also found some more olde comps on a site called Music Archive where all the links are long gone so I'm looking at sorting those out.
Thats why I asked about a private comp called Rainbow chasers but it hasnt surfaced nor has Daniels NZ COMP series
Daniels comp was called
the oceanic odysseys
thanks again

Well that comp never really existed beyond one copy. I know because I put it together, my CD burner exploded and the person I sent it to never got round to making more copies. I can't remember why now exactly. It was meant to be a freebie for members of the psych forum on Discogs, not sold.

Anyway, Heavy Breathing is uploaded and here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VmdVtxBNKw&feature=youtu.be

Hi Phil -
'Rainbow Chasers' (Vols 1 & 2) were mine. Sort of post-Pop Cycles comps but still much the same sort of music. I'll see if I still have them saved somewhere if you are still after them?.

PM

Thankyou Happening I now have all the tracks so are you ok with me sharing with the credits in your name of course?

No problem Phil, would be nice for it to be shared. I'd completely forgotten about it.