UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mungo Jerry "Black Bubonic Plague"

Does anyone out there have an Mp3 of this song. I can't find it anywhere?

Re: Mungo Jerry "Black Bubonic Plague"

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/ixS7KzQQ/file.html
all i could find today.
cheers

Thanks, a nice song I didn't know!

Yes, thank you. I've always wanted to hear this song.

This fine song is available in pristine sound on the mungo jerry dawn albums clamshell box set, it's an extra track on the electronically tested cd released in April 1971,black bubonic plague was only available on the german version of the electronically tested album. This box set features the 5 UK albums released between 1970-74 with loads of extra tracks. Some good music but unfortunately some not so good stuff too. Definitely worthwhile if you can pick this box set at a decent price, released on cherry reds 7Ts label, which is mainly reissues of UK glam era albums. The osmonds crazy horses album is worth picking up from the same label.

Stuart Robertson
This fine song is available in pristine sound on the mungo jerry dawn albums clamshell box set, it's an extra track on the electronically tested cd released in April 1971,black bubonic plague was only available on the german version of the electronically tested album. This box set features the 5 UK albums released between 1970-74 with loads of extra tracks. Some good music but unfortunately some not so good stuff too. Definitely worthwhile if you can pick this box set at a decent price, released on cherry reds 7Ts label, which is mainly reissues of UK glam era albums. The osmonds crazy horses album is worth picking up from the same label.
I mean it looks like a fine set, but there's no way in hell I'm buying 5 cds to get just one song I want.