UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ART-Supernatural Fairy Tales new cd

Surprised no-ones mentioned the new remastered cd of this fabulous little album remastered by Paschal Byrne and released by UMC with nice little booklet with some cracking coloured photos with the assistance from phil Smee .As for the sound....bloody magic,well remastered,and sounding better than the old cd which has a fairly muffled sound i thought.Another wee extra are the extra 6 tracks,but they are stereo versions of tracks from the album. Not listened to those as yet so i dont know if theres much difference.Im actually listening to the track"Room With A View"which sounds fab and thats me with the volume pretty low on my system as i live in a stair,and i don't want to upset my neighbours!!Well worth getting though folks!!Not expensive which is always good to see!!

Re: ART-Supernatural Fairy Tales new cd

Hi Stuart,
I have the Spooky Tooth cd box set from a couple of years ago that includes the Art CD with the six bonus tracks. Don't know if it's the same re-master?

Happy new year to you

PM

Re: ART-Supernatural Fairy Tales new cd

Got me a bit excited there with mention of extra tracks until the announcement of them just being stereo versions of existing tracks.