UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
P F Sloan album?

I came across info about a PF Sloan album but can find no listings for it here is site I found info on
http://musenick.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/p-f-sloan-passel-of-passionate-1960s.html anyone know anything about this album? cheers

Re: P F Sloan album?

oneshed phil
I came across info about a PF Sloan album but can find no listings for it here is site I found info on
http://musenick.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/p-f-sloan-passel-of-passionate-1960s.html anyone know anything about this album? cheers

Shame his 25 song demo collection link has died.
but ...
I do have:
p f sloan - Child Of Our Times [demos released 2001] {20 songs}
and
Twice Removed - The Demos (Deluxe Reissue) {12 songs}
and
P.F. Sloan - Trousdale Demos [1965-1967] {20 songs}

here's our get out of jail free card -

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT: This audio/video is not being used to make money in any way and is for entertainment and leisure purposes only. This is an act of fair usage as described by the Copyright Offices, therefore, a dispute should not occur over this audio/video. No copyright intended. This is strictly for non-profit and educational purposes only. All rights belong to the original owners and content creators of this material.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. It is not to be used for copying and selling. No copyright infringement intended.

Anyone for Turtle soup?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=144&v=jGjKXJOHhFs

Fuck society's standards and rules! ...I am what I say I am, according to how I experience myself, not what people told me i was and had to be when i was a kid ...¡fuck that! ...I never was that, and never will; no legal paper is gonna tell me what I am more than what I actually am; no one has the right to invalidate my self-experiences and my experiences of life itself, and less based on avoiding and denying of reality and disrespecful of humanity social standards/rules which more are supported by another avoiding and denying of reality and disrespecful of humanity HUMAN INVENTION called religion! ...¡Fuck that shit! ...and fuck you all who try to tell me I'm not me because theres not a legal paper that prove it, like reality and me myself being it is not enough, or because i'm the only one or just not part of a pile! ...¡fuck your fucking stupid n ignorant social laws! ...I did evolve ...I DID! ...I don't only mutate physically, like most of people do! ...and I did get to wisdom ...I FUCKING DID! ... I'm no ordinary person, i'm not common at all, and i've ALWAYS been misunderstood (no, I ain't complaining!), but you dont have to understand me, like me or agree with me to respect me, altho it's not so hard to understand, and well, I dont have to explain my being either ...just let me be ...and move outta my way or I'll take you tangled 'cause i aint playing games! ...And I know fitting and being accepted are no reward if the one who fits and they've accepted is not the real you, there's no joy in it! ...and YOU KNOW IT! ...You cannot escape from yourself when you're alone! ...knowing who you are, being honest about it to you and to the world no matter what and who, and reaching completeness is a reward, there's joy in it! ...Wisdom is the best weapon, and i'm the best killer; get the best weapon and become a best killer, too! ...Being wise is a disadventage in a world guilty of its ignorance (like this one!), but its worthy; being a caveperson just to fit into this fucked up society and be accepted by it is not worthy at all; you'll know it when you stop being an ignorant! ...I'm wise; and I'm weird, and ain't even trying to be it, I just come like this naturelly, and I love it; i'm just a soul, i'm just human ...a human alien (If you know what I mean!)!...
#Fuck_Society!...
D-Sea Landair
D-Sea Landair5 months ago
+Tonithenightowl ...I dont bow my head to any being/living being (and less to beings that dont exsit), because no living being that exsit is superior than me (and i dont mean i'm superior either!) :)!...

D-Sea Landair and Tonithenightowl are cool by me!

If you liked the Turtle soup, here's some ingredients to make your own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg&list=PLzVMuflHkUYnRVU2-lYKntS5wWchTg5Ep

Frank compiled some of the unissued demos (not found on the Child of our times - Trousdale collection) that popped up in Sloan collecting circles about ten years ago. In total, there were maybe 35-40 additional demos that surfaced. There were also a few demos of Sloan songs cut by other artists that appeared around the same time.