20. THE MONKS Please, Please Love Me (previously unreleased ) 1967
1. THE HI-BALLS I’m A Boy 1966
2. HET She’ll Stay 1966
3. THE LORDS In The City 1966
4. THE DRIFTIN FIVE Hard-Headed Baby 1967
5. JOHNNY YOUNG Hold On 1968
6. THE SEALS Stop This War 1969
7. FUN OF IT Silly Baby 1966
8. THE MORGANS Trouble And Tea 1967
9. BEN CASH & THE CASH-TONS See Emily Play 1967
10. ATTENTION! Change Your Mind 1966
11. GENERATION 2000 All Right 1969
12. THE COUNT I Should Be Better Off Without You 1967
13. ATTENTION! I Must Go On Without You 1966
14. THE SHAKESPEARS How Does She Look 1967
15. THE OUTSIDERS Kinda Dead 1967
16. CHARLES RYDERS CORPORATION
Six Ravens Must In The Tower Stay 1967
17. EXPIRATION And The World Will Be A Bird 1968
18. HIDE AND SEEK I Can Fly 1970
19. BLINKY SPECIAL Honey Bee 1970
20. MOTHERS LOVE You’ll Never See Me Again 1967
Mr Wisdom's Whopper
Mar 20, 2017 - 4:03AM
Re: cornflake zoo 6 & 7
I have vol 1 of this series which I think is pretty good and vol 5 which I think is fairly average. Is this going to be one of those series like others from this label that drag out a series until it becomes a bit of a barrel scraping exercise.
Any feedback on the other volumes in this series would be appreciated. I prefer a psych volume over pop so if any fit the bill they're the ones for me.
I'm sitting this series out altogether. If they put a 10 cd card sleeved box set out at some point I may go for that but I don't need more clunky jewel cases clogging up my shelves. I've got much of what's on these on older vinyl compilations. I suspect you'll find that all volumes have pop and psych on them rather than being stylistically themed or chronologically organised.
I stopped buying most of these type of CDs a while ago. I did buy Oliver Standing Stone (yea, I know its not a comp.) on Prog Temple recently but was a bit disapointed. When the hardcore stop buying I wonder how long the series will go on for!
Most of this stuff is previously comped, album tracks or at least listenable on Youtube etc. And if it's not any of these then theres probably a good reason why!
Mar 20, 2017 - 5:31PM
Re: cornflake zoo 6 & 7
Must admit I haven't bought any particles in about 2 years myself.
I haven't written them off as such and will probably pick up a couple from the recent series just to check in but not high on the priority list.