UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flight - Take A Long Look 1974 [Airborne Records – AR-1902]

Now here's a big one, a monster as they call them, for all you young prog collectors out there. I had this one some time back and had a good listen before sending it off on its relay-race way to do the rounds of the collectors, each person ripping and sharing it with a few private select friends or perhaps friendly moles, jealously guarding it like a leprechaun with a hoard of gold coins or maybe a secret passageway to the land of beer and honey. So instead I thought we might as well let everyone hear it and judge its value-- does that make any sense? Or are you more inclined to, like the squirrel that has been living in my garage all winter, amass the most astonishing stash of little nuts hidden in the insulation and rafters of my home's attic so there is enough food for centuries of generations of squirrel until their doomsday arrives in the year 3030?
- Julian, progressreview.blogspot.co.uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDcNEjwXaE

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT: This audio/video is not being used to make money in any way and is for entertainment and leisure purposes only. This is an act of fair usage as described by the Copyright Offices, therefore, a dispute should not occur over this audio/video. No copyright intended. This is strictly for non-profit and educational purposes only. All rights belong to the original owners and content creators of this material.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. It is not to be used for copying and selling. No copyright infringement intended.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fld6go

Re: Flight - Take A Long Look 1974 [Airborne Records – AR-1902]

Just my personal opinion of course, but I don't think U.S.bands in general could do prog as well as other places in the world. Whereas the early 70's in the UK, Europe and Aust seemed to offer up many a prog band, the U.S. bands considering their population often were more country or hard rock influenced. Exceptions in any general topic like this of course, but I feel UK was the home of prog.