UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MR GUY FAWKS: THE COMPLETE SPIN RECORDINGS AND MORE 1967-1970 THE DAVE MILLER SET

MR GUY FAWKS: THE COMPLETE SPIN RECORDINGS AND MORE 1967-1970
THE DAVE MILLER SET

Audio CD (22 Sept. 2017)
Number of Discs: 1
Label: Rpm
ASIN: B07451V1FH

Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. MR GUY FAWKES - The Dave Miller Set
2. SOMEONE IS SURE TO - The Dave Miller Set
3. WHY? WHY? WHY? - The Dave Miller Set
4. HOPE - The Dave Miller Set
5. A BREAD AND BUTTER DAY - The Dave Miller Set
6. NO NEED TO CRY - The Dave Miller Set
7. GET TOGETHER - The Dave Miller Set
8. HARD HARD YEAR - The Dave Miller Set
9. DOES ANYBODY REALLY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? - The Dave Miller Set
10. HAVING A PARTY - The Dave Miller Set
11. THE LONER - Dave Miller, Leith Corbett & Friends
12. DONâ™T YOU THINK ITâ™S TIME - Dave Miller, Leith Corbett & Friends
13. IN YOUR MIND - Dave Miller, Leith Corbett & Friends
14. REFLECTIONS OF A PIONEER - Dave Miller, Leith Corbett & Friends
15. I DONâ™T BELIEVE IT - Dave Miller, Leith Corbett & Friends
16. Iâ™LL BE LAUGHING - Dave Miller, Leith Corbett & Friends
17. SOMEHOW - Dave Miller, Leith Corbett & Friends
18. ITâ™S GREAT TO GET UP IN THE MORNING, BUT BETTER STAYING IN BED - Dave Miller, Leith Corbett & Friends
19. I CAN DO IT BETTER (UNRELEASED) - The Dave Miller Set

Product description
Product Description
. THE DAVE MILLER SET is an important group in the history of Australasian music, and one that has been long overlooked. They were one of the most popular and hardworking live bands on the east coast scene in the late '60s. . They are still fondly remembered for their classic psychedelic single 'Mr Guy Fawkes', which was Go-Set magazine's Single of the Year for 1969. . The records that THE DAVE MILLER SET recorded for the Spin label are among the freshest and most enjoyable Australian pop-rock Singles of the late '60s. Too long out of print they are genuine classics of their kind. . All were produced and arranged by Pat Aulton, one of the most prolific, influential and talented producers of the period. . For the first time on CD the complete output of the group has been compiled for CD and also includes tracks from Dave's 1970 "Reflections Of A Pioneer" album with Set member Leith Corbett..

1 x CD Album

Re: MR GUY FAWKS: THE COMPLETE SPIN RECORDINGS AND MORE 1967-1970 THE DAVE MILLER SET

Just played this cd,it's very good to my ears.Lovely package,great sound,fab music....what more could you want for £8?I already have the Dave Miller/Leith Corbett cd"Reflections of a pioneer"cd released by Vicious Sloth in Melbourne Australia,most of this album is included on this collection,i've been too lazy to check to see if in fact that whole album is on the Mr Guy Fawkes collection!!!