UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Curtiss Maldoon - Sepheryn: The Definitive Collection CD 1999

Hello Steve,just a wee note to say thank you,i'm usually half stoned at night and have written things on here through the years that even i could'nt understand once the haze disappears in late morning the next day!I just thought it was good of you to get in contact.Thank you!!

Did your cd ever come that was dirt cheap for a blooming fab cd like this?Good booklet too which is a thing that attracts me to buy reissues.A bit of effort has been taken with this cd,not your main label that comes with absolutely no liners and looks crap and sometimes the actual quality and sound in the mastering are very poor!!One cd that comes to mind was the collectors choice cd reissue of the magical album by Eclection,but gladly theres been a legit cd since then that has sorted that problem out and getting rid of the jangly and to me unlistenable mastering by Collectors Choice!!When i heard the most recent cd reissue,it was like a revelation,hearing this fine album in the way it should be....shame Esoteric never got hold off a few extra tracks from the BBC and other sources.I think im just being greedy....lol

Re: Curtiss Maldoon - Sepheryn: The Definitive Collection CD 1999

Took me a while to reply to that, but yes Stuart, it arrived, brand new and sealed in it's 'jewel case'.* Best bargain so far this year!

* why do they call a cheap plastic box a jewel case? Anyone any comments on that?