Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Acid Visions

Ive had a query from a pal and dint know if any of you guys had any info
A little history assistance, please:

For the Acid Visions series of LP/CDs (not the Complete Collections put out by Collectible), is there a volume 3, 4 and 5?

I know there is a vol 1 and 2, and vols 6 through 11, and even a 'Hors Serie - Tripping With The Texas Girls' which doesn't appear to be numbered. No matter where I look, I can't seem to find vol 3, vol 4, or vol 5. Discogs doesn't list it, there doesn't appear to be a wiki about it (though one would think that there would be), any of the sites I found that had the LP series seems to skip over 3, 4 and 5. I am confused.

Correction, I did find one reference to a vol 3 which has a first track of 'The Living Eye Theme' but this seems to be from an unrelated series put out on P-Vine Japan records.

Any help understanding the chronology of this series would be greatly appreciated. My sanity thanks you in advance.

TIA

Re: Acid Visions

I might be wrong here but Acid Visions 1 & 2 came out on vinyl. later on there was a 3cd comp also called Acid Visions 1 which contained both the LP's plus extra tracks. Didn't think there was anything else.

Re: Acid Visions

Forget all that oh mighty Shed Man. Go to the Ugly Things Searching' for Shakes site for that and any info on U.S. and U.K. 60s comps.