UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Small Faces-Decca Years

Just received this tasty 4 cd boxset a real sturdy box with a thick booklet and postcards inside great deal for £24 from ebay specially as its one of my fav 60s bands

Re: Small Faces-Decca Years

I like that box as well Phil. I like how the hard back book is done like a fan club magazine, like the Kinks in Mono box set book was.

PM:smiley:

I've been curious about this set, does it contain tracks that make it unique and worth buying if one already has the 2012/13 two disc remasters?

According to the Amazon review I just read, you get a few things and lose a few things (like reprocessed stereo versions) so it seems like they're pretty similar overall. I think you would have to also get the bbc stuff, which also has some differences.

Joe McFarlnd
According to the Amazon review I just read, you get a few things and lose a few things (like reprocessed stereo versions) so it seems like they're pretty similar overall. I think you would have to also get the bbc stuff, which also has some differences.
Thanks Joe...
Maybe I'll continue fence sitting until I can find a £24 copy like Phil then.

Yup Mark,
The boxed set was tempting, but I decided to get the two early Deluxe sets (both 2 CD sets) and a reasonably priced copy of the BBC CD. I imagine either option would be pretty enjoyable.