UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cockney Rebel - Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-1974 query

Has anyone got Cockney Rebel - Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-1974 4xcd set on EMI from 2012? I just wondered what the packaging is like as I can only find pictures of the front cover on line. Is it the usual cumbersome EMI fat 4 way brittle old jewel case they always use (like on the Hollies ets)? I've seen it advertised on Spin as a 'clam box' which I really like (with card sleeves) due in on Feb 9th but can find no reference to this anywhere else, only the 2012 edition but as always, there's no decription of the packaging / preentation anywhere.

PM:face_with_rolling_eyes:

Re: Cockney Rebel - Cavaliers: An Anthology 1973-1974 query

I have it somewhere. Let me dig it out. If you want I'll scan it for you.

Thanks Kevin. if you could just post if it is a fat jewel case or whatever, that will be fine. thanks again.

Paul

If it's not too late for an answer : I have it and it is a fat jewel case with a booklet ! Great set ! As is the Best Years of Our lives follower.

Thanks Thierry. I see the re-issue (the supposed clam box edition) of Caveliers has now been put back to 27th April, so will have to wait longer to see if it is. 'Best Years' is also scheduled for reissue as well.

PM:slightly_smiling_face: