Re: Small Faces- Autumn Stone question

Autumn Stone Import
Product details
Audio CD (28 Sept. 2018)
Number of Discs: 1
Format: Import
Label: Charly Records UK
ASIN: B078Y2T8PY

I wonder if this is it? looks like we have to wait till Sept. It does say only 1 cd but Amazon often get this wrong.

Yes it probably is. Note it says 'import'. Just a vague Amazon listing I know but when I bought the Small Faces 'Here Comes The Nice'box set, I was lucky to get an early order in as Charley were only selling it outside the UK (license ownership I suppose). Might be same with this one. I have the Japanese mini LP CD editions of Autumn Stone and the German issued edition as 'In Memorium' which have many tracks in common but some differ such as the live tracks so it would be useful to have everything on one disc, though it may just be a straight reissue of the Autumn Stone double LP.

PM:relaxed:

Thanks Paul,
was wondering about why its not available in the UK- thought Brexit had set in early! But seriously that set is only £95 (£350 on Amazon uk) on the Charley site- they won't post to the UK but there are services like Parcelmotel.com to get around those issues in Ireland, I presume the UK has a similar company?

Always worth looking at European sellers e.g. Amazon.Fr is selling many of the more popular LPs (GnR, Nirvana (US), Amy Winehouse, Beach Boys, Jefferson Airplane) at 10 euro right now.

Hi Paul
Yes, I think Sanctuary (or whoever owns them now) have the UK rights to Immediate. So Charley can legally have all their copies pressed in the UK but not sold here!! I have seen the SF Immediate box on offer in the UK and on eBay since it's release so I guess some people find ways.
Paul