Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i see a billion dollars in your eyes

Every girl's dream comes true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ5DxHZZayA

You can tell it must be love - look at the $ signs in her eyes!
And HRH Harry Hewitt er, Cambridge or whatever - he's already had what he wanted.

Re: i see a billion dollars in your eyes

tunc dlo lacinyc uoy

My 'usband and I will not tolerate such disgraceful and wickedy silly humour on the forum and hearby issue a Royal Decree banishing StevesStuff to the Tower of Lundon where he shall reside as my guest until I can be bothered to instruct a servant to write another Decree to have him hung upside down by his big toes, drawn & quartered. Not necessarily in that order. Then, if I'm not too tired out from all the smiling and waving and asking people 'Hello. Have you come far? What exactly is it you do?' that has been my solomn duty to perform for the plebs of Hengland for the last 167 years, I'll issue another Royal Decree to make him watch old Spitting Image sketches from days of olde until I can think of another Royal Decree to get a servant to issue.

On behalf of mySelf and My Family, and the ginger one and his darkie, I declare last year a bank holiday. Have a luvahly picture:

PS. Why don't those people at UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum get a decent comedian with funny hats to write here, like Tommy Cooper or me?

Duchess of Edinburgh
tunc dlo lacinyc uoy
Oiy! 'Duchess of Edinburgh'!
You are obviously an imposter trying to steal my identity. You dyselxic kufcer.
We are not amused.

Haha!!!!I fucking love it Stevie,i've been lucky as i have totally avoided the brown nosing that usually happens with an event like this happens in old blighty!!!!Not bought a national newspaper,not been changing channels on my TV just incase i come across it1!I wonder how many of our rebellious rock and pop stars attended this non event?Probably hoping to get a knighthood out of it!! When those rock and pop stars accept those bloody things,i pull my hair out,they just become part of the establishment,especially the ones from poor working class backgrounds,its the establishment that have kept most of those famiies poor and toiling for most of their lives!!! Man i really lose a lot of time for them!!!!An old antiquated system and establishment that needs a total and complete overhaul,it has for hundreds of years!!!!!!

I see the Queen was sitting in row six, but he didn't get to sing "Candle In The Wind" this time.......

Duchess of Edinburgh
I see the Queen was sitting in row six, but he didn\'t get to sing \"Candle In The Wind\" this time.......
Look here, fcuk off bitch. i wanted to sit in the 6th row with my husband at my side,and i'm saving the next royal performance of my masterpiece 'candles give you wind' for Meghan's funeral, so there!
Have a gay day,
Sir Elton the Shirtlifter John, aka the 9 bob note.

Quote: Haha!!!!I fucking love it Stevie

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
I had to walk all the way here through a no-fly zone from the Tower of London to deliver this bloody message:
"Hi Stuart. It's not very nice here in the Tower but the guards are being kind to me every few days by hanging me up by my ears instead of my big toes for a while and they've not drawn or quartered me [yet!] and there's plenty of rat droppings to eat.
Yeah all those sir micks and sir pauls and sir eltons and sir brian and sir ray and sir Jimi - oh no. They forgot Jimi! Yeah. Makes me want to puke all over a senior member of that royal household of mixed german and greek lineage. [royal, my arse!]
I think it was good planning rather than by luck that you avoided the mindnumbing mass hysteria of that wedding, BUT you won't avoid paying your share of the £40 million bill for it, even if they have to take a pound of flesh or deny you future health care in lieu of cash or payment by any major credit card [sorry, Diners Card not accepted] from you. Anyway mate, I'm planning my escape so hope to be back here soon.
Yours in chains,
Your fellow subject of er mayjusty, ahwer luverly kween,
Steve."

we've had our fun, how about getting back to the music?

#(not)themoderator

Hiya people. I walked back to the Tower and was asked to return here with another message. Yeah. Steve says thanks for your message and quite right too, so here is a guitarist/songwriter with more than the obvious pair of talents. It's almost impossible, but if you can play the video and listen with your eyes CLOSED to avoid distraction, you will appreciate the music. With open eyes, you'll enjoy the musician.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2V_u7znzaM

As Steve's faithful messenger, he said I'm allowed to post a picture of me with another tasty bird - my girlfriend, Chesty Blackbird: