Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello

hi
thought i would just introduce myself.

Started collecting cd comps Pop In, Colour Me Pop, Spinning Wheel and numerous others.

I did have the Pussy Plays album i picked up for 25p many years ago sold it for £25.00 at the time i thought i'd done well oh well we all live and learn by our mistakes.

Look forward to finding and listening to more tracks in the future

Steve

Re: Hello

Hi Steve,
I'm Steve. Popular [or common] name, eh? I'm fairly new to the forum too - a few months being here, so I'll help when I can if you want. Others will too. Seems most visitors are lurkers who don't talk to anyone. There's a few helpful people here who post mesages and some maybe less helpful.
What is asking you to register?
About this forum , - it's not a download site but if someone shares something it's usually stated or implied it's for fair use like your personal use for education, parody, sampling or review purposes etc etc and not for commercial purposes like monetary or other gainful purposes, so as to not break copyright rules. It could be someone's own music.
If someone gives you a link for that purpose, it may be stored somewhere where you need to access the music or whatever. I never register for anything I don't want myself - and if I'd like people to hear and comment on something I won't expect them to register anywhere.
Speak later, Steve.

Jimmeh, your name sounds familiar from some other forum????

Hello Steve,welcome to this sometimes sleepy forum,i am a lurker and i do contribute when im in the right state of mind,been coming on here for many years and in better times contributed all the time.Some very knowledgable people on board here but one thing in common we all have is the love of music.If youre looking to expand your knowledge on the sounds we talk about here you will learn and hopefully hear some good sounds.There is some....well how can i say this........colourful characters on board,but on the main a friendly bunch.Its meant to be fun to take part in forums such as this and i have enjoyed myself over the years and got to know some good people!!Dont be afraid to contribute and say what you feel about anything covered on here.All contributions are very much appreciated!!The more the merrier as they say.....who they are i dont know,and i often wonder who makes these cliches up!!!!Anyway read,take part and enjoy Steve!!!!