UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome back folks

I know RZ has been out of action as it reached its maximum capacity,if this happens again,get in touch with me via email,i've spoke to crimble and i have access to get things moving again!!!I know a lot of you folks enjoy taking part on here,so use me as a contact,i know over the last couple of years i've not taken part much,but now i've renewed interest and i'm glad to see theres still the same folk taking part,good to see a few friendly names!!It would be great to see more new names on here,folk with enthusiasm likes stevesstuff,even though i've been largely missing i always checked in here to see what's happening.All i'll say is i've had a tough couple of year,where this stuff took a back seat,but hopefully i'm in the driving seat again!!I also just wanted to thank Crimblecrumble for continuing the subscription for here as at times it's been very quiet,and at times he may have thought maybe put it away silently.But NO still here!!So hats off to you mate and thanks for letting me help out once again!!I wish all of you all the best for 2019,and hope to see you more in the coming months!!My email address is "superfinebert@hotmail.com",don't hesitate to get in touch if its full!!
Thank you fellow music enthusiasts!!

Re: Welcome back folks

Well done Stuart good to see the olde board up and running.
I met Crimble quite a few years ago a really nice chap and as you say nice to keep the board running

Cheers to you both and here's hoping you're on top of those issues Stuart.

Thanks Stuart and Crimble, for getting the board up and running again!

I don't often post, but I do drop by every other day or so to see what's new in the world of British Psychedelia. If it wasn't for this place, i'd miss out on a lot... yes, I'd be financially better off, but not quite as happy.

And speaking of happy - Happy New Year to all! Looking forward to 2019 and another year on this side of the dirt.

Good on yer, Stuart and CC.
Hope the return of the forum brings fresh blood to the sight [figuratively speaking!].
Hope everyone had a great Xmas. Again, have a wonder-filled New Pychedelic Year!

Glad to see the site working again, Stuart. I hope all is well for you, and Happy New Year to all RZ folks!🙂