UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oceanic Odyssey ?

Would anyone have the extra disc with the above box set called Oddities which they could share please
TIA

Re: Oceanic Odyssey ?

Hiya Phil, I have this whole collection including the oddities extra disc stored away, Steve has been trying to help me burn music and attach to an email, but I'm having difficulty with it,I aint much cope with technology, but I need to get in touch with him as I'm embarrassed because I've tried and struggling, once I get it I can look for this set and try and do the same with the oddities cd, I also need to find the box in the cupboard in which it's stored, space is a premium in my wee flat!! So unfortunately many cdrs I've received over the years have hsd to be stored away!! That collection of Daniels introduced me to so much great music from Australia and new Zealand, pointed me in directions I wouldn't have went and thanks to aztec music and vicious sloth bought some fab Australian and new Zealand albums on cd.

Re: Oceanic Odyssey ?

Its hard trying to teach someone online how to burn a cd. Have you windows or a mac?