UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yet again Wallace Baggs bags the CCCRRAAACKKK.

Yes sir!

These are the lps I bagged yesterday, Jimmehs:

ATOMIC ROOSTER - IN HEARING OF UK press on the beautiful Pegasus label (I really need the title with the William Blake Nebbycudnazzer coverart!)

PHLUPH - SAME Bosstown sound (really need Lincoln St Exit. That is one of the most difficult bosstown lps to find)

STRAY DOG - WHILE YOU'RE DOWN THERE

RARE BIRD - SAME Polish Muza press with different coverart and different order of tracks

GROUP 1850 - PARADISE NOW dutch orig. with backflaps!

ILLES - ADD A KEZED Hungarian Beatles Wot lp does this cover remind yu of, Jimmehs?

COLLEGIUM MUSICUM - LIVE the Check the Nice

Who is THE MAN!

Bagger Wallace bags the crack!

Wallesch walks another world from youse...thru corrwidors uv light ....whilst youse Jimmehs trod on wan ash and dust.

Re: Yet again Wallace Baggs bags the CCCRRAAACKKK.

Yer gotter agree - when it comes to snagging the fuzzies, Baggs is THE MAN!

Well you're not going to find the William Blake artwork on In Hearing Of, because it's actually the cover of Death Walks Behind You.

And that Stray Dog album isn't particularly rare or valuable. Plus it's not a patch on their first s/t album. Standard hard rock. Nothing great.

And the cover looks a lot like Kaleidoscope-Faintly Blowing.

Moreloikes Kaleidoscope "Tangerine Zoo"

Yep. I knos the Blake is "Death Walks behind You". Doh.

Aye. That's a weak Stray Dog lp, but the 7 minute instrumental closing twack is wick.

Fox!

I just pedaled (uphill) to the furthest end of the city to see a garage sale where the bloke had 1200 ROCK records. He had it advertised on a site that no one is aware of, so I knew there would be little digging competition. And sure enough there were only two guys.

Of course I came home empty-handed. Nuffink a progmasterman would give tuppence for:Springstein/Moxy,ACDC boners for miles.

This hobby is too difficult.

It sucks cob.

Yep, doh to me also. Wrong Kaleidoscope album.

Scooped more crack terday:

FEVER TREE - ANOTHER TIME,ANOTHER PLACE

BEACON STREET UNION -CLOWN DIED IN MARVIN GARDENS

FOX - FOR FOX SAKE (orig UK is worth money, but this is orig US press with different coverart. The rather unique gimmix cover is intact. You never find this in such shape. Usually the front part is damaged or missing altogether.)

KEEF HARTLEY BAND - HALFBREED beautiful laminated foc.

CORPORATION - SAME very good US

Living the dream Wallace

Today's baggins:

WALLACE COLLECTION - LAUGHING CAVALIER ( Even though I'm in this band - center of front cover - I never had a minto Parlophone press with textured cover & backflaps!)

FORD THEATRE - TRILOGY FOR THE MASSES (you never find this killer psych lp without ringwear)

HUNGARIA - CONCERT A MARSoN first lp with beautiful cover art of the band in a cave

LINN COUNTY - PROUD FLESH SOOTHSEER first lP and only good one

Must have been hard being a Canadian in a Belgian band, unless it was French Canadian I suppose.

Not really.

Not anywhere as difficut as being a Brit trying to deal with Belgium world-domination.

Don't mention the (Brexit) war.

Terday Jimmehs:

(Live with it.)

STRAY DOG - SAME UK texturd cover! (this, their 2nd release, is way bettah than the first.

GILA - MEET ME AT WOUNDED KNEE wotsit German press, but not sure if its orig. Was orig a foc?

M. EFFEKT (BLUE EFFECT -KINGDOM OF LIFE English version of their first lp "Meditace". Printed only for export. Check band. Not easy to score. You pretty-well have to suck the Sammy-bone to grip this nugget, Huberts.

Passed on this:

MOODY BLUES - ON THE THRESHOLD OF A DREAM orig UK, with the inner booklet. Too bad it was the red dot stereo, and not the blue mono. Still....I is kickin' mesell. Shuldaj bowt it, roight?

Also passed on BIGELO DUGME "Ass" (from the tits,ass,lips trilogy) , Had the -never seen - inner booklet!!!