UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pretty Things box set - Bouquets From a Cloudy Sky

Pretty Things - 'Bouquets from a Cloudy Sky' The Complete Collection Deluxe Box Set
STRICTLY LIMITED TO 2000 COPIES

OK, so it's not a new collection - it was issued in 2015 but it's such a lovely box set [even if you just have enjoyed a digital version] I thought it deserves a mention here, as Paul has posted the info about their complete CD De Wolfe label stuff as Electric Banana, released in August.
Here's the 'Bouquets' box set interview:

If any of you can afford to spend £200+ for it, the box set includes:

• All 11 studio albums on CD in gatefold digi-sleeves, including 42 bonus tracks.
• 2 ‘Rarities’ CDs with 45 previously unreleased demos, alternate versions, live recordings, sessions and outtakes.
• 2 DVDs with new documentary Midnight To Six 1965 – 1970, produced by Reelin’ In The Years, plus S.F. Sorrow Live at Abbey Road, The Pretty Things on Film, promo videos and interviews.
• 10″ ‘replica acetate featuring ‘Defecting Grey’ full length demo and ‘Turn My Head’ (studio version), plus 2 other previously unreleased tracks.
• A lavishly illustrated 100 page hardback book featuring a comprehensive Pretty Things history by Mike Stax (Ugly Things), plus rare photos and memorabilia.
• Family Tree and testimonial posters tracing the band from Little Boy Blue & The Blue Boys and The Rolling Stones to the present day and featuring hand-written messages from Pretty Things past and present.
• Court case history - Excerpts from confidential legal files from the band’s battles to retrieve their rights and songs.
• Brand new art print by Phil May the original of which will be randomly placed in one lucky set! (One lucky box will have Phil May’s original signed art!)

There's one at that price plus 'shipping' from a UK seller on discogs plus more from other sellers countries.

If anyone wants to have the incredible 104 page book only to see it for research purposes, you can ask me here with your email address to send it to you!

Re: Pretty Things box set - Bouquets From a Cloudy Sky

That would have to be the ultimate box set. Out of my price range though.