UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angel Pavement - Maybe Tomorrow 2 x CD

I for one have the older Tenth Planet vinyl LP edition of the Angel Pavement recordings which was also issued on Wooden Hill as a CD with a few bonus tracks. It was reissued recently as an LP again but is now also being reissued as a 2 x CD digipak set with more tracks on Secret Records which I am very pleased to see. Out on 27th of September and only a tenner, pre-ordred mine aleady.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maybe-Tomorrow-Angel-Pavement/dp/B07VTHN2MK/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=angel+pavement+-+maybe+tomorrow+cd&qid=1568030739&s=music&sr=1-1

PM:slightly_smiling_face:

Re: Angel Pavement - Maybe Tomorrow 2 x CD

Hi Paul,
Do you know if this has been remastered?
I already have the Wooden Hill CD from 2005... wondering if it's worth a re-purchase for the five extra tracks - Hey Grandma, Madison Blues, Dem Bones, Pick a Bale of Cotton and Maybe Tomorrow (Early Mix).

Thanks!

I don't know Mark. If you have the Wooden Hill set you might as well stick with that. I'm getting it as I only have the vinyl edition.

PM:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Paul.
That's what I was thinking too... the bonus tracks don't seem to sway me towards the purchase, and the sound of the Wooden Hill set is quite good as is. Chances are the new collection will have the same mastering.