The First Cut Is The Deepest 7"
22 The First Cut Is The Deepest
23 Walking Out
Live At The BBC 1968
24 The First Cut Is The Deepest
25 Piece Of My Heart
TIA for any help

Re: KOMPLETE KOOBAS

Has anyone come across and Koobas tracks recorded at the BBC?

No I haven't Phil. Have you checked ...., ...., ...., ....?

I did come across the Essex cd recently with the original album and it sounded very good so if you're looking for a good quality cd remaster I'd recommend that.

That Komplete Koobas would definitely be interesting to hear, I've only 16 tracks by them. Great band!

I found this
Koobas - Complete Singles [Purple Bottle MIX]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ni7k7qu99edzek/Koobas_-_Complete_Singles_%5BPurple_Bottle_MIX%5D.zip/file

Not sure what the Purple Bottle Mix is tho

One [Newly Painted
Shed Phil]I found this
Koobas - Complete Singles [Purple Bottle MIX]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ni7k7qu99edzek/Koobas_-_Complete_Singles_%5BPurple_Bottle_MIX%5D.zip/file

Not sure what the Purple Bottle Mix is tho
Nice. (Deleted the links in previous posts - send me a pm if wanted.) I'll listen to it.

Cheers.

Ok, so I remember this bootleg being sold by midnight records back in the early 2000's. I had it, but not anymore. Couple of things, one, it's not complete at all, it doesn't include "Champagne and Caviar". It's also missing "Woe is Love My Dear", "Money Goes Round", two other BBC performances, and there's a handful of live TV performances that would be nice to have on a collection. The only thing this collection has is it's two BBC tracks of "First Cut" and "Piece of My Heart" Bad fidelty, but I would like to have those two tracks. If anyone has those two tracks I'd be happy to post a Komplete Koobas set for everyone.

Thanks Jake I may take you up on that challenge altho I havent found the BBC recordings yet!

the album I found was on the Five Dolar label[on discogs] but I dithered on getting it now its gone !!

I'll start compiling it. It's really ridiculous that there isn't a new and better Koobas collection out there, there's a lot of material that's not on the reissued album. BTW, does anyone know why they were called The Koobas, or where that name came from?