UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Free Design: Butterflies Are Free – The Original Recordings 1967-72, 4CD

Yeh it took me a while to get into this bunch when I first heard them many years ago, but I love their sound now, middle age making me more appreciative of lighter more mellow sounds? I do have all the albums that's on this box set on cd reissues, the last 3 albums that are on cd 3 on this box set are excellent!! I look forward to seeing this box set out.exquisite pop with airy vocals and harmonies, with a nice 60s summery vibe on those early albums, some even touching on lite psych, the later albums are to my ears not as sunshine vibey, more acoustic guitar in the mix from what I remember, but still cracking vocals and the songwriting has certainly matured into other areas, if you've not got all those albums, this box set is well recommended once it's released and that's just the music, I'm sure they'll be a booklet etc!!

Re: The Free Design: Butterflies Are Free – The Original Recordings 1967-72, 4CD

cant find this advertised anywhere

It won't be yet it's not out until late November. Advance details are on the Cherry Red website in the link I put in my original post

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/the-free-design-butterflies-are-free-the-original-recordings-1967-72-4cd/?mc_cid=0163382aaa&mc_eid=4cbaf2edc7

PM:slightly_smiling_face: