UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
seasonal offering

A bit of a thank you really for all the shared knowledge and heads up's not to mention all the entertaining banter and debate. Reading some of the lively threads on the comparitive merits between old & new bands gave me an idea that meets somewhere in the middle - a compilation of new acts doing old songs (mostly within the last year or so)I've titled it "Covered by Currents".........here's the cake;

https://www.dropbox.com/home/covered%20by%20currents%20vol%201

please let me know if I didn't link it properly, volume 2 to follow

Re: seasonal offering

Sorry DG I cant get link to work it could well be me

OK Phil I'll wait to see more feedback and if necessary have another crack at it tomorrow. Hadn't used Dropbox for a long time and had to re-link it to a new PC, in layman's terms I most likely ballsed it up!

Sorry but the link doesn't work for me too. It says that the folder doesn't exist.

Thanks for the offering anyway ! Hope you'll fix it !

OK folks another try with 'covered by currents vol 1'

https://we.tl/t-uhuV2tXOiD

link valid for 1 week (if it works)

Works perfectly this time ! Thank you very much for the effort ! Much appreciated ;-)

Looks good DG thanks for the link hope you get drop box sorted out

DG nice sounding compilation Sir..are you ok with me sharing this with other folk?in your name of course

I'm kinda cool with that Phil, I suspect many of these artists will benefit from the 'heads up' and get an expanded fan club. From my point of view neo-psych in particular is in a good place at present and would like to thank all of the bands for their output especially given the restrictive circumstances of the past year.

Thanks yes and Italian Neo Psyche is well worth exploring some great bands out there