UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You Can’t Be Serious?

I’ve waited a loooong time to hear them on vinyl (apart from the singles) and I’ve been saying for ages “where is the lp of their stuff?”
It looks like it’s finally happened. Not that I’m not grateful for the CDs that cover most of their output, but it just seemed crazy that with so many re-releases of lps and compilations there was no Mirage album until now. Hallelujah! This and the release of Honeybus “Recital” a while back both make me very happy!
Not that I don’t love the Creation or Tomorrow but I can think of at least three compilations of the Creation material, and about seven releases of the Tomorrow album, so I was beginning to think the Mirage would remain a mirage (sorry, I had to...) forever!
Now if they can get around to that Turquoise compilation on vinyl, that would be great too! But I won’t get too greedy...😝😀👍

Re: You Can’t Be Serious?

Agree Joe. The one I can't understand is The Shame. Apparently enough material for an album but has never seen the light of day.

Re: You Can’t Be Serious?

I see The Shame only had a acetate called The Shame according to Discogs so its possible a copy may be out there somewhere