UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: six cd psych acetates good work

also that CAPITAL LETTERS sales pitch of MODBOY irritates the BEJESUS out of me!!!

still desperately waiting to hear tj assembly travelin round and jygsaw record their own.i wish grapefruit or strawberry could release it pleae.v also that unreleased greg lake the shame album.
does anyone have these. stick em on wooden hill. anymore psychedelic schmeils. they were good.
is hens teeth vol 4 coming out been waiting a while. would love unreleased freakbeat comps. maybe a six cd of unreleased freakbeat would be nice.heres hoping. all the best

Wooden Hill was the cd part of Dave Wells Tenth Planet,but Dave Wells is now at Grapefruit ,part of Cherry Red,so he's behind many of the releases on that label,all cds too!!The latest is the album"A Midsummers Night Dream "by Oberon from 1971 with an extra cd of material.Not saw a release on woodedn hill or Tenth Planet for a long time,so in conjunction with John Reed who worked for Castle before Sanctuary took them over,and then universal took Sanctuary over,so i'm glad both these guys are still behind some fab psych and pop releases on Grapefruit!!!