UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Youtube clips of UK psych etc

I'm sure there are loads of these around. Here is The Freedom with an outtake from their Italian only Nerosubianco LP, doing a bit of playing and a bit of acting.

Re: Youtube clips of UK psych etc

Sorry, a bit off topic but could you please instruct me how you placed YT video on the page. Many a time I've wanted to do this but ended up pasting the link as I couldn't figure how to do it. If you prefer you can email me mark_kupsz@hotmail.com

Thanks
PPP

P.S. Nice and simple please to match my intelligence

Go to reply and when it opens up you will see just below subject line:

Enter Message: (bb code and html allowed)

Click on bb code and that opens up the options.

Cut and paste the last option that is to Embedded Youtube Video

Replace the part inbetween the sections in brackets with the youtube url you want to embed. Job done.

Duncan Browne on Old Grey Whistle Test with a couple of acoustic versions of tracks from his brilliant 1973 LP on Rak:

Pretty Things miming to Private Sorrow on French TV:

Kaleidoscope on French TV

Blossom Toes playing 2 songs live on French TV, Listen To The Silence and Mister Watchmaker:

Only me then....?

here's a promo of The Move doing Flowers In The Rain, a wonderful period piece and they are even skinning up at one point, naughty boys.

Another fantastic period piece promo video of Rupert's People doing I Can Show You. Hey lads, You forgot your instruments!

And here's the mythical 117 for Pathe films....

And a promo for Sam Gopal - Sky Is Burning

lets see if this works:

fuck it

Wow!!!! Thank you very much PP, that's the first time I've saw anything concerning Sam Gopal... ever!! First bit of footage I've ever saw of this short lived bunch.Who left just the one album, which I find dark, brooding and foreboding, but absolutely brilliant!!!

The 117 clip is interesting, and it lasts for 1.17. A mere coincidence? I remember back in the days of S.F.A. there was discussion about them as their named appeared on concert line ups but no-one knew anything about them.

And speaking of S.F.A. what's happening with the new issue?

Was looking for clip of Tomorrow in Smashing Time, but couldn't find it on youtube. Not sure if the Birds are too R&B for this group, but love this clip from the Deadly Bees.