UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
other Cherry Red Releases for August:

In addition to the Grapefruit set on Tintern Abbey - these might be of interest as well:

Fire: Father´s Name Is Dad -The Complete Fire 3 x CD Digipak Rel 20th August £19

Gypsy: Comes A Time – The United Artists Recordings, 2CD. Rel 27th August £12

Vinegar Joe: The Island Recordings 1972-1973, 3CD clamshell rel 27th August £21

Help Yourself: Passing Through – The Complete Studio Recordings, 6CD rel 27/8 £30

I am looking forward to the Vinegar Joe set (from mastet tapes). Been waiting a long tome for a set of their stuff.

PM:wink:

Re: other Cherry Red Releases for August:

they've been busy!, I don't know if it's already been mentioned here but also just coming out is;
https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/good-as-gold-artefacts-of-the-apple-era-1967-1975-5cd-box-set/

seems reasonably priced and the clincher for me is the inclusion of the Drew & Dy demos.

Also the Open Road with many inedits and a newly remastered Woods Band

Yes Paul,some great releases coming from Cherry Red,the next few days,you have the third Im a Freak Baby box set,the excellent looking Apple Publishing box set,i just received the 2 cd Merseys/Merseybeats collection,i thoroughly enjoyed cd2,not listened to cd 1 yet.
Paul,i said i'd get back to you on Hardin and York live cds in their box set,but i've not listened to the rest of the box set as yet,so apologies for that mate.
I'm really excited about those future releases from Cherry Red,fantastic stuff!!!