UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cherry Smash Revisited (Facebook)

For any of us who go back that far, Mark Frumento has started a a Facebook group for old tymes sake:
"Yes, you can't go back again. But it's 20 years since Cherry Smash was founded by CA and this is a chance to reconnect. Maybe it will fizzle out, maybe it will last? Who knows?"

If you've been avoiding FB (it really ain't so bad), this might be a good reason give it a try.

Re: Cherry Smash Revisited (Facebook)

Can't find it!

Try this link, it should get you there:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/410567006974314/posts/414186799945668/?comment_id=414594303238251¬if_id=1627274008270225&ref=notif¬if_t=group_comment_reply

"This content isn't available at the moment
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people or changed who can see it, or it's been deleted."

I had a look and it is a "Private Group", so I guess you'll need an invite (sorry about the confusion, I should have looked further before I mentioned it here!)
If anyone wants in, just send me a Friend Request (Mark Kirk... my profile picture is Grampy from Betty Boop, so you won't request from the wrong Mark Kirk) and I'll send you an invite.

Just sent you a FB request.

I did likewise. Thanks for accepting, Mark!

Hello Mark. I just sent you a friend request on FB as well. I’d love to get an invite to the Cherry Smash Revisited group. Thanks!

Too confusing.