UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2022 Ahead!

Happy New Year all ye old pirates a busy start for me as we are moving home during January and my new home already has a shed[with curtains!

Re: 2022 Ahead!

Aargh me hearty Phil. Hope it be's a happy and better year than the last one for all. No self respecting pirate would be puttin curtains in his shed unless he's some sort of lily livered landlubber.

And to you Phil, moving again! It's the shed you look for in the estate agent's photos isn't it!

PM:smiley:

An opportunity to upgrade your status to TwoshedPhil went begging..... Alas squandered.

Happy New Shed & Year

PPP

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2022! Good luck with the move Phil! Call me crazy, but I have a feeling that this year will be RZ’s most active year yet, what do you all say?

Eh......Richard,unfortunately,so far that prediction has not come to fruition up too now,but it is only April,i've been in slumber mode for quite a while due to unforseen things,hence i have not been as active as i once was on here,but now that i seem to have awoke from that slumber(keeping my fingers crossed)everyone else seems to be tucked up and resting.....but it's like with most things,you have peaks and troughs.......unfortunately i was drowning in the trough,and it's doubtful i'll reach the peak.....lol....as long as everyone is doing well,and keeping well.....though there are a couple of names who have been missing from here for quite a while now,i sincerely hope they are doing ok!!!!!
Cheers!!!

Hi Stuart. Good to see you back.