UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: From Morden To Wimbledon CD / LP

Hi Paul, thank you for your kind comments, and the same salutations to Stuart and Lewis at Hapening45 for their wonderful appreciations of the album. Whilst there is more OAK stuff unreleased (quite a lot actually) it would be difficult to theme a third OAK comp and keep up the quality of the two I've done. But there will be stray OAK titles on future comps, so watch this space as they say.
Thank you again all
Cheers!
Nigel

Good to know you'll be doing more comps Nigel. Having played Morden to Wimbledon again, I realise I got my Tinsel Arcades mixed up! It is indeed their second offering'Life Does Not Seem What it Seems' that is the psych fest. Thier first offering 'Baby You've Got it' is a freakbeat keeper that sits well next to 'Little Red House' as a modernist floor filler. Listening to The Phaze's second offering 'The Other Side' (not The Apple track) reminds the listener strongly of The Game's 'The Addicted Man'. Lastly, the CD only 'unknown Artist' five minute long track 16 'Take Your Love Away From Me' sounds like an in development song by Ten Years After. It's a Wonderful comp all round anyway.

PM:slightly_smiling_face:

nigel lees
Hi Gian, my distributor is picking up a consignment of LPs and CDs tomorrow, Clearspot in the Netherlands for example will be stocking both formats.
Hi Nigel, good to know, will check ;)