UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UK Music Magazines archive

...and other interesting things!

just discovered this archive by chance a few days ago, hopefully will even improve with time

https://worldradiohistory.com/Disc.htm (Music Magazines tab)

Re: UK Music Magazines archive

This is truly amazing - what a find! I could (and probably will) get lost here for hours a day. A heartfelt thank you Gian for sharing this... it's like the early days of discovering the internet and the treasures it holds - I haven't been this blown away in many a year.

Really amazing, in the eighties/nineties I spent hundreds of pounds only to buy Melody Maker, Zig Zag, Beat Intl from 1968 to 73! There's a Facebook page for MM and Beat where you can download them, I think they are the same you find now on that website
I have many magazine not available on the website so far, but no way I can upload them.
I'll probably put them on sale one day, not single numbers though

Gian
Really amazing, in the eighties/nineties I spent hundreds of pounds only to buy Melody Maker, Zig Zag, Beat Intl from 1968 to 73! There\'s a Facebook page for MM and Beat where you can download them, I think they are the same you find now on that website
I have many magazine not available on the website so far, but no way I can upload them.
I\'ll probably put them on sale one day, not single numbers though
Or you could donate them to David, who runs the worldradiohistory.com website, and is responsible for uploading the treasures there, many of which are from donations.

He is actively seeking magazines for the website and is his FAQ it says: "Check with me via email to see if the items are of interest and fit the vision of the scope of the site. I'd love to receive more donations to complete collections or to add new publications."

"If you want the magazines returned, I can provide shipping costs both ways in North America. For other areas, we can always check for the most economical method of transport."