UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cherry Red: Climb Aboard My Roundabout! The British Toytown Sound 1967-1974, 3CD Box Set Various

Not many unreleased tracks, let's see... more interested in the Hard Meat box with that unreleased album at last

Re: Cherry Red: Climb Aboard My Roundabout! The British Toytown Sound 1967-1974, 3CD Box Set Various

Yes Gian,THAT is a box set that i can't wait to get, Hard Meat,both released albums that i personally rate very highly,and the 1969 unreleased album,before everything else,but does contain their debut single!!

This could be a highlight release of the year for me,i do have both albums on bootleg cds,but to have the albums mastered from the tapes,in itself would please me,but also the unreleased album too......and if passed booklets are anything to go by,photos and history too.....i'm salivating.

Also look out for Living Daylights 2 cd set,and Misty unreleased album,a UK late 60s,early 70s band,who maybe have that psych/prog cusp crossover sound?PLus a folk cd clamshell set,this time a anthology from a specific uk folk label from the 60s and 70s., All from Cherry Red.