Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEIL INNES-AN APPRECIATION.

Thank you Joe,Greg,Gian
Nah guys,its all for fun and enjoyment,i think when you start writing for mags etc,the fun can go,as you're writing on demand and have timelines,though i did write a few pieces for SFA that they used,like others who still take part here,but man that's like over 15 years ago,it's peaks and troughs with me guys,i do it when i feel like it,but my motivation can fly out the window the following day.

When i do these things,like State of Micky and Tommy written Johnny Halliday songs,i listen to everything i have in my collection,just like the Neil Innes thing,sometimes it's very enjoyable to hear all those things again,other times it can be a drag,but its just for enjoyment that sometimes i put it down in writing,no matter how it turns out,and if any soul gets anything from it,thats a bonus.

i'm a non committal bloke,like to do things when i feel like it,thats the way i try and live my life day to day,hence im nearly 55,never been married have no kids,never drove,don't commit to any political ideaology,i like what i like,i think what i think.

So thank you for the nice words guys,you put a smile on my face tonight.