Author
Comment
c-by-c 9

Here's the latest volume of 'currents', volume 10 to follow in a few days;

https://we.tl/t-t90h1F5P2q

Re: c-by-c 9

Coolio.... Many thanks.
I will add these to the database.
Off the top of your head do you have release dates for Vols 1 - 8?

Cheers
PPP

Hi Mark, being as this is the only forum I share these on I think we should count the release date as the day they're first posted here;

1 - 9/12/20
2 - 16/12/20
3 - 1/6/21
4 - 6/6/21
5 - 6/6/21
6 - 12/12/21
7 - 14/5/22
8 - 20/5/22

Do you think I should consider sharing these wider in the future?, maybe on a podcast hosting site - not sure about copyright rules there.

cheers, Gaz

Hi Gaz

I definitely think they deserve a wider audience and the fact that you are now at Vol 10 sorta makes it an 'established' series. I for one am always intrigued to hear alternative interpretations of songs I know well. I'd like to know more about the process of how you discover these.

I'm not sure if a podcast would get you the audience they deserve but perhaps putting them on an established blog site might be a better idea.

You could ask Jose if he would be willing to upload them to his site. Failing that he is well connected to others who have blogs and they might want to have them. I'm sure that established bloggers have already considered copyright issues and deemed it to be a low risk venture otherwise they'd never post anything in the first place.

PPP

P.S. Thanks for the dates. I've added these to the database.

PPP