UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
V.A. Sargent Pepper Walking Trough Hyde Park On A Sunny Sunday Morning

V.A. Sargent Pepper Walking Trough Hyde Park On A Sunny Sunday Morning

Without a doubt, music is the best thing to make your imagination fly and many years ago I made this comp. and I published it on my blog, today I listened to it again and it made me dream like the first time, a collection of songs, all well known, but very happy and optimistic. In my home when this style of songs are played, they are called "Hyde Park".
For the presentation, I am going to copy what I wrote in his first presentation, since nothing has changed:

I've only been to London's Hyde Park once and of course I didn't see Sergeant Pepper walking, it wasn't sunny but cloudy, it wasn't morning, it wasn't even Sunday, but in my imagination and fantasy I've been Many times, I have seen children playing with their kites, older people taking advantage of those sunbeams that do not shine too brightly, in one corner there was an ice cream cart surrounded by little ones smacking their lips, bicycles were running along the paths, other children playing football emulating Boby Charlton, couples settled behind the hedges and dedicated themselves to love, in the music kiosk an orchestra played while sleepy people let themselves be carried away by their melodies until the echoes of the band of the Queen's guard, with their pounding rhythms, and playing a song by the Beatles!, yes, they were already appearing around the corner of the park with their colorful uniforms and their clown shoes, you could also hear them all over the place. away the hustle and bustle of an amusement park, which flooded the air with joy, and the swans and ducks danced in their ponds, and the gas light that illuminates the park rested peacefully waiting for the arrival of night and...

Come back!!, Wake up!! ...Whoa, what happened? If I was going to comment on a record, well, I'm not going to comment on any group, it's like the soundtrack of my fantasies. I hope you can fly like me over Hyde Park on a sunny Sunday morning.

1 R&R Circus Band - Entry Of The Gladiators
2 The Sweet Shop - Barefoot & Tiptoe
3 Kinsmen - Glass House Green, Splinter Red
4 Broken Toys - Broken Toys
5 The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band - Equestrian Statue
6 Toby Twirl - Toffee Apple Sunday
7 Smoke - Girl In The Park
8 Cuppa T - Miss Pinkerton
9 Lemon Tree - It's So Nice To Come Home
10 Barnaby Rudge - Joe Organ & Co. -
11 Peter And The Wolves - Little Girl Lost And Found
12 The Idle Race - Skeleton And The Roundabout
13 World Of Oz - The Muffin Man
14 Acid Gallery - Dance 'Round The Maypole
15 Barry Wigley - Brother Jack
16 Clover - Ice Cream Man
17 Nirvana - We Can Help You
18 Tomorrow - My White Bicycle
19 Mark Wirtz - Grocer Jack
20 John Foster & Sons Ltd. Black Dyke Mills Band - Thingumybob
21 Despedida

Download in:
https://tommentonenlacuadra.blogspot.com/search/label/V.A.%20Sargent%20Pepper%20Walking%20Trough%20Hyde%20Park%20On%20A%20Sunny%20Sunday%20Morning
Use MEDIAFIRELINK

Greetings from Spain
Jose

Re: V.A. Sargent Pepper Walking Trough Hyde Park On A Sunny Sunday Morning

I've added this to the "DIY Compilation" database for ease of download.

Enjoy
PPP