UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Summer Let's Party

Hi Psychsters

We drew the Ashes.... We're in the qtr finals of the World Cup....Glastonbury was a blast....Putin hasn't nuked us yet... and I got to see Here & Now (again) so despite the weather I'd say summer has been a decent affair.

I will be posting some "PARTY" vids to get peeps in the mood. Feel free to join in the fun.

This track is an earworm waiting to happen.... don't say you were not warned.

Enjoy
PPP

Re: It's Summer Let's Party

Put the beers on ice and fire up the barbie. Throw on sausages, prawns and maybe a rattlesnake or two. Get drunk.... dance to King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard.

Enjoy
PPP

OK, who's up for some karaoke?

Enjoy
PPP

You're just getting stuck into the rather awesome fruit salad when the tab you took earlier starts to kick in and things start to get a tad weird.

Enjoy

Provoked by the rhythm the partygoers started to writhe and sway uncontrollably, their movements quickly turning to frenzied dance.....

Boogie
PPP

Mark Kupsz
Provoked by the rhythm the partygoers started to writhe and sway uncontrollably, their movements quickly turning to frenzied dance.....

Boogie
PPP

The Top 1 of my grandchildren:

Enjoy

.....Meanwhile back on planet weird the groovy psychedelic experience mutates into a lucid nightmare.

The DJ got a request for some Duane Eddy danceable.... wiv a cheeky wink he replied "I'll do my best"

Enjoy
PPP

Maybe after the Lionesses triumph on Sunday we could start a 'girl power' thread, the ladies do seem to be under represented on this forum anyhow.