UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tim Hollier: Time Has A Way Of Losing You - 3CD Box Set Anthology

If I had been able to go on with my little Night Wings label, certainly it was in my mind to reissue all Tin Hollier's albums, so I'm very glad this even bigger project is finally on the way :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/tim-hollier-time-has-a-way-of-losing-you-the-tim-hollier-anthology-3cd-box-set

Re: Tim Hollier: Time Has A Way Of Losing You - 3CD Box Set Anthology

Looks nice. Shame it doesn't include the Mill Reef tracks though.

There were a couple of good song there, yes. Don't know why...could be some problem in getting the rights, I can't see many official reissues of York album around

I am over the moon concerning this future release,i have the cd issued by Gians Nightwing Records, which i thought was superb, and i always wanted more of his recordings to be released on cd,so this wee box set is a must have for me, hence i've pre ordered it,im excited to hear it all!!

Gian your Tim Hollier cd was a fantastic introduction for me as i'd never heard his recordings before that cd release, so thank you for that!!

Stuart Robertson
I am over the moon concerning this future release,i have the cd issued by Gians Nightwing Records, which i thought was superb, and i always wanted more of his recordings to be released on cd,so this wee box set is a must have for me, hence i've pre ordered it,im excited to hear it all!!

Gian your Tim Hollier cd was a fantastic introduction for me as i'd never heard his recordings before that cd release, so thank you for that!!

Thanks a lot Stuart. I'm glad almost all "my artist" have been reissued by Cherry Red, a pity we were no more able to communicate with Mike Milner (of Michael-Claire: Ian A. Anderson wanted to get one song for the Les Cousins boxset) and sadly Chris Mayfield of Mayfield's Mule passed away just a few days ago :disappointed: