Return to Website

The Prayer Room

A Ministry of ChristRing Ministries

The Prayer Room
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EXTREMELY URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY SON, DAVID

THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH, PRAYER INTERCESSORS AND PRAYER WARRIORS, FOR LIFTING UP MY OLDEST SON, DAVID, IN PRAYER. LET THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE YOU AS TO HOW TO PRAY...THE SITUATION IS INTENSE AND URGENT, BUT I KNOW THAT GOD IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL THAT WE CAN THINK, OR HOPE, OR ASK. I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL THAT WE SERVE A FAITHFUL GOD WHO IS ABLE TO DO MIRACULOUS THINGS IN OUR LIVES. THIS IS ONE TIME MIRACLES ARE REALLY NEEDED!!!

BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU, AND THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR YOUR WONDERFUL, ANOINTED PRAYERS FOR DAVID, HIS GIRLS, AND FOR OUR FAMILY IN GENERAL.

LOVE TO ALL, HELEN

Re: EXTREMELY URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY SON, DAVID

Dear Helen,

I lift up prayers for you and David and the girls. God knows whatever the problem is I ask God to look at your situation and bring the needed resolution, I pray that you will be kept through all of this. I pray for the protection of the girl. I especially pray for David, that God will speak to his heart turn him from wrong to right. chastise him where needed. I as God to protect this family and keep them.

Attention Prayer Partners
Click here to send your support Please Help Keep Us Add Free
Sponsor one month $8.00 | Sponsor one year $65.00

The Prayer Room is add free through January 13, 2010

Click here to send your support
You can also support our ministry by using this link when you shop Amazon.com

If you would like to receive our email prayer letter you may join here

We have a direct domain. It is www.prayerdisciples.us and is a direct link to this forum.

If you have a website and would like to link to us using our Prayer Room grapic just click on the button to download a text file containing the linking html.

Get html to link to us here

but_cp.gif (2395 bytes)