chirho.gif (1669 bytes)

Return to Website

The Prayer Room

A Ministry of ChristRing Ministries

The Prayer Room
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UPDATE ON MY SON DAVID'S SITUATION: PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!

BULLETIN: Please continue with the prayers and intercession on David and the girls' behalf. LaDon and her lawyer are refusing to allow David to see the girls Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day for an hour's visitation. Therefore, David will have to go to a formal hearing before a judge on Monday, December 6th....I will be there, and probably Brian, too. She is not wanting to allow David to see the girls or talk to them, or even text them until after January 15th. In order to fight this, David has to have the hearing before a judge.

Please continue the prayers because the enemy is not letting up, and this battle goes on. Unfortunately, the girls are the ones who are losing out here, as well as David. And....me!

We dearly appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers as we "stand, and see the salvation of God" in this difficult situation. I'll update you if anything changes before December 6th.

Blessings in the Lord, Helen

Attention Prayer Partners
Click here to send your support Please Help Keep Us Add Free
Sponsor one month $8.00 | Sponsor one year $65.00

The Prayer Room is add free through January 13, 2010

Click here to send your support
You can also support our ministry by using this link when you shop Amazon.com

If you would like to receive our email prayer letter you may join here

We have a direct domain. It is www.prayerdisciples.us and is a direct link to this forum.

If you have a website and would like to link to us using our Prayer Room grapic just click on the button to download a text file containing the linking html.

Get html to link to us here

but_cp.gif (2395 bytes)