Commando Elites
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DECLARATION OF WAR ON COMMANDERS ELITE ~1DFBHDD

EID HEREBY REQUESTS A MATCH 1V1 WITH 1 SPECTATOR WATCHING FOR EID: THE MATCH RULES GO AS FOLLOWS:
1)NO CHEATING
2)NO MISSUSE OF GUNS (WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED IN FV) FOR INSTANCE USING AN M/203 AS A GRENADE LAUNCHER TO BOMBARD A SPAWN POINT
3)NO CURSING
4)THE MATCH IS FINAL, I.E. NO REMATCH

EID'S REASONS:
1)Section 3 of the Eid guidelines says that the harrassing of a member is the harrassing of the Eid as an entire whole and should be taken seriously.
There can be a match in two ways, but only as requested by eid, otherwise there is no match. 1vs1 is the most common way if there was a fight between two players. There is 10vs10 or 5vs5. You may play TDM,CTF,AD,SD,TKOTH. EID would prefer either TDM or SD.

SIGNED AS OF 23:09 ET ELITE INFANTRY DIVISION COMMANDING OFFICER SIG:337Y90

Re: DECLARATION OF WAR ON COMMANDERS ELITE ~1DFBHDD

HI to who ever get this email. well first i would like to say hi and nice to meat u. second i would like to know the reall reason why u would like a declaration of war from ce?? cuz u say he wasa herassed ? i dont think so. That i do as he was at my server and was rieding a player about useing a nade gun i asked him to stop. then he started to swear and i asked him to stop he did not. Then i askd if he could reab what i was typeing then he inored me and i let it be that. then he started to swear againg i said stop or ill ban u and he said **** u i dont lissen to any one. then i said well me server my rules if u wish to play here u must lissen. Then he sware some more then i ban him. but hes the one going on my servber not lissen to ce rules and hes hrassing ppl. so u want a 1v1 match but ur rules ahah sorry no can do as ur guys wont lissen to the server host and leader of ce why should i play any one in EID dunno it seams u have nice clan and dooing great but i cant go to war with u for the way ur guy is in my server when hes the one that wont lissen and talking crap about others. Till then no match if u wis for war fine i like peace but i dont like ppl not fowwing rules in my server and telling me to **** off i dont have rules i do what i want in here in my server where i ask for a few rules only PEACE CE~MOE

MY RESPONCE

P.S. Im shure if i went to FV and started t swear tell ppl what to
do and then tell the host to f off u guys wont put up with it as
its in the rules u want me to play in so i should be the one
asking for war not u. cya around on bhdd if i can talk to some one
from EID then maby we get him unban my msn is
brando400ex@ROCHESTER.RR.COM then we can talk till then he
stays ban!!!

Oh ya noe more thing why u after CE its the tavern u should be mad at
thats the host of the server - CE JUST USE THE SERVER ITS BEEN UP FOR
MORE THEN A YR ON BHD ?

FOR GOT TO ADD THE PS PART

This is the Postfix program at host ruutu.bravehost.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The Postfix program

: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.163.114] said: 550
5.7.1 No such user 38si1111437nzf (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Download this as a file

SEAMS THERE EMAIL IS BROKE OR DONT WORK AS IT MAY BE A FAKE ?? DUNNO

This mater has been solved wiht EID saying sorry for there actions and apoligizing for what happend as it was a mis under standing. And EID will be un ban from servver once resarted. peace moe