Commando Elites
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NK Match

just wishing all members good luck in the Nk vs CE match this weekend,,hope everyone is sharpening there skills and is ready,,cya on the battlefield

Re: NK Match

Hey CE,
Shoot and I have been fine tuning our skills this week playing every second we can. I really want to beat NK as its the clans first real match as well as my first clan match. I have seen a few of you playing regularly but everyone else need to step it up even if u are only a reverve we may need you!

Happy Hunting!
CE~Run 'N' Gun

ok guys i got a traing sat same time as match look on the home page for it all the info is there. hope some of u can make it as it will be the last fine tuneing with a clan be for the big match.

Peace MOE

P.S. im trying to get a range on the snipering in meters from nk.. If ce give 110% we should win im going to make final roster sunday once i get out of work so play well!!!!!

Hey guys i see NK is trying to get help from DS for the match cause they might not have enough players. I am not sure this is fair without asking us also but we need to stand strong and together and fight this battle with only Commando Elites involved to show we are a strong Clan.. Great job Moe in setting up Clan matches against other clans, also,,lets make a name for ourselfs,,cya