Commando Elites
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CE ranks

How should the new CE ranks be ?? any in put from members is wecome

Re: CE ranks

any ce member thst want to help with a new ranking system post here in the forum

Hey Moe,,I remember when you started this clan you were not ranking people for screenshots and such,,if we need ranks i think people that play the most should be higher ranked,,or people that contribute to keeping CE strong in any way they can,,lets not be like others and have 4 leaders and 6 co leaders,,we need 1 leader and 1 person under him if any to take charge if you are not available,,also i kinda liked how the ranks were done on the old website,,lets do them like actual military ranks if we do them,,hows does that sound Commando Elites??oh yeah,,good game ,,we are undefeated,,,woooohooooooooooooooo

I think Rambo hit it the nail right on the head. I like his idea. We don't need all chiefs and no indians. Moe as the leader obviously and rambo under him. Then i dont think it really matters all that much. But i do agree that those who are loyal and active should be rewarded. If you are not gonna play or participate what is the point in having a rank?

Happy hunting!
CE~Run 'N' Gun

Hey everyone,,I don't mind being ranked high but i think we need someone else that can step up and be there in case Moe or myself cannot,,any volentiers?????

Hey CE,
I agree with you Rambo about the ranking system. Also, Run'N'Gun and I would have no problem being there and taking charge if either Moe or you could not.

Peace,
CE~Shoot&Scoot

Moe and Rambo at the top sounds fair, then even it out, giving more recognition to those who are more active and the long-timers. Maybe you can seperate into squads as to weapon of choice, and task a leader for each.

There's my input.

I think it wouldbe good to have the old ranks but theyshould have not like privet,sargent,ect.i think it should be by what wepon they like to use like for ex. CE~VAPOR/ sniper________ (in the blank u can put snipermaster, pro sniper, privet sniper and ect butin a rank of the how good they are on it) USA/ email/ and so on. I dont know if you will like it but lets see what other would like. ohiforgot to addwhatwepon theylike to useto like for me it will be m12.

well guys looks like u just want the old ranks back from are freewebs page . ill see what i can do this weekend

peace moe

Nice input Vapor,,I like how it was also how each member had a saying,,hehe "eat lead",,then the weapon,, and place people in groups that they fight in,,that is cool,,It id good people are giving ideals in here,,all this helps us work together,,cya on the battlefield

ok guys i have the ranks page done most of u guys are at privte. this is to see who still playes and to checks the site. if u will like ti get a real rank please get a hold of me MOE on msn or by emil then ill give ut he rank i feal will be good to start off at and the more u play and the more u train. The higher the rank u will get i will evaluate up to 4 times a month. so let me know as if u guys are at privte to long u will be removed from CE . as it shows ur not active on the site and or msn. withc is a must as all CE info is posted on r site. peace MOE

Oh well...I persoanlly agree with Run n' Gun Rambo MOe and shoot...cuz in the first place it was out old ranking system...(i helped build it YAY)...:) lol

also we should rank higher those people who play the most on BHD. I agree with the idea of "temporay leaders" if MOE/RAmbo are absent

AND FINALLY I STRONGLY AGREE with squad DIVISION

U make a squad (recomend a diverse squad not Wep of choice squad) since it has been proved in other games
Diversity gives more strenght

I recomend this layout 4 a normal Assault squad
2CBQ's---------(large amouts of grenades/flash/smoke)
4 Gunners------(plenty of firepower)
2-3 snipers----(who doesnt need a sharpshooter?)
1 medic--------(In case some one dies)

also these squads SHOULD be aplied IN THE GAME...if accepted i bet results as teamwork will Improve GREATLY

Ranks = http://www.gamers08.spruz.com

Pith Flapth